Thursday, May 9, 2013

Status of Forces

Hello small timers,

Here's a snapshot of my currency trades as they sit right now.

Short USD/CAD:


I'm short from 1.0085 on a purely technical look, based on my SMI (Data below Signal, both below 0) and price action below a rolling over 200 period moving average on a 4 hour chart. I am using Parabolic SAR to trail the stops and have moved my stop about 40 pips to the good.

Entry orders for Long USD/JPY above 1.00. One lot at 100.00 and one lot at 100.25 each with a 50 pip stop. I believe that if there is a break above 100 that there will be follow through based on the last 2 news inspired breakouts.


Follow me @B50cal1978 on twitter, I do my bet to tweet changes and entries on my positions. Drop a short comment if you have a question or want to weigh in the trades.

I'll post soon with an update on my options positions when I have time. I've entered a 144c/144c/140p/139p Revers Iron condor in GLD expiring 18 May.

Cheers to those who are viewing, vote on the poll if you have moment. Better yet, drop a line suggesting a poll on a subject of interest.

STT

1 comment:

  1. A quick update on this one. The CAD reversed and stopped me out at +40 pips. On the Yen, the stop on both lots has moved up to 101.01, making the position +70 pips to the good. My tailing stop is 100 pips right now, but as the SAR dots catch up to the price, I'll look to capture more of that 100 pips that hanging in the balance. STT

    ReplyDelete