Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I can see Mount Fuji from here...

Good evening Small Time Traders,

I just went long USD against JPY at about 96.4, stop is 94.9, target is 99.

If price action touches 97.5, I will move the stop up to break even, and look for a test of 99.

If price breaks the trend line on a daily close basis, I want to be out of the trade.



For those that don't trade, I'll throw you a bone. Here's a look outside the apartment from last September. I really can see Mount Fuji from here.



Comments, questions and conversations are always welcome.

Let me know what you're trading,
STT

1 comment:

  1. Let's update this one for posterity. This is a crash and burn, as the longer term uptrend line was not respected in any way, and medium term momentum carried this trade into a full stopout at $94.9

    ReplyDelete